Tuesday, April 3, 2012

C is for Chocolate

C is for Chocolate
        If you are American, is chocolate a favorite flavor...If your answer is NO, then you belong in the 30% of Americans who are NOT chocolate lover who might enjoy chocolate for breakfast.
I am a chocolate lover, as are  70% of Americans  who love chocolate and probably have it  served at all meals of our days.  Not only that,  60% of all those chocolate loving Americans are women.  Each woman included in that 60% gobbling  up that chocolate...and imagine how many little girls that are getting Chocolate training as the follow in us that love chocolate ...the training has gotta  Easter bunnies on April 8....and I'll be on of training future lovers and doing my share of  taking care of at at least one chocolate bunny...How about you?
Let me share a humorous story from true life...Its all about expectations we put into place subconsciously...
                It's Easter Sunday, we're returning home after attending an inspiring Easter Eucharist, sharing an Easter Feast, hunting Easter hunts with all ages and finally dragging the tired crew home.  Each family member looks exhausted and hungry, but the youngest appears depressed. "What's the matter with you?  "  I was worried and truly wanted to know.  After questioning my interest, my son asked, "What's with that Easter Bunny?  He always get here by the time we get out of church, and we're later today than ever!  What's up, do you know?"

               I tried to explain.....but failed.  The Easter Bunny saved me and came during nap time.

No comments:

Post a Comment