Friday, April 6, 2012


Every wonder what you’re connections might  happen to  be in this big wide wonderful world.  Do you know that simple  DNA can analysis trace heritage reveal those many secret connections?  Perhaps, help you make some sense out those partial stories  those no one dared to completely discuss although everyone sat on the edge of their seat wanting to hear about.  Hindsight, why didn't I ask more questions?

 My Grandmother, Cristina,  my first generation maternal American connection coming , through her married name as Christina  Harbaugh Clark and directly connecting through my Mother, Lois Frances Clark Flinn.
         Come back tomorrow to see easy it is to flesh out information, analyze, and do the 2 + 2 with these connection before ever hitting the past for research department.….
        Somebody said, then Mary Kay liked their words, now I like practical, so we're saying,  
                                "Without a plan, you're just drivin' around the block."
                                     I plan to make a plan. 
                Formulate factual questions based entered on the less obvious to determine where I am going? 
 
             What if you can follow your invisible trail to find 
          your own connections? Save hours of precious time 
       to find how you connect with and why!!! how?   
                                           Hurry back!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to meet you, and I hope you're enjoying the Challenge!

    KarenG
    A to Z Challenge Host

    ReplyDelete